Add the following in a blender per person.
- 16 oz hot water (or coconut milk if you like it creamier)
- 1 TBSP heirloom cacao
- 1 to 2 TBSP Ghee per person (Ancient Organics Ghee is the best but pasture raised butter is good too. Costco has a gold wrapped Irish grass fed Kerrygold brand that is awesome)
- 1 TBSP bulletproof brain octane per person (There are cheaper brand MCT oils but they are not all created equal. Bullet proof brand is the only one I trust at this point so read about it and if you can find a cheaper one that is created the same then by all means.)
*Note: I recommend starting out with 1/2 TBSP to start for a week or two as the MCT oil can cause some loose bowels or “Disaster Pants”. I never had any issues but it can for some especially if you use a cheaper/lower grade MCT.
- Small chunk, roughly TBSP size, of bulletproof cacao butter (optional but I use every time.)
- 1 to 2 scoops of bulletproof prebiotic (I do always)
Choose Your Oils (I only trust the doTERRA brand for internal use):
- 1 drop turmeric, cinnamon bark, ginger, & cardamom OR
- 2 drops peppermint OR
- 2 drops cinnamon & vanilla
Blend with hot beverage in blender (not all blenders can handle hot liquid so check the manual) 30 seconds or more ( I like to use a slow speed so everything mixes but no foam on the top but some folks want the foam, if so blend on high). Pour immediately into drink containers.
*Note: NO SWEETENERS, I repeat NO SWEETENERS. 😉