– I Prefer Crio Bru brand – Ghana French roast
– Brew in a coffee maker or french press 2 to 3 tablespoons per person (per 16-24oz of water) Crio Bru of choice.
Add the following to your brewed beverage per person.
– 1 to 2 TBLS Ghee per person (Ancient Organics Ghee is the best but pasture raised butter is good too. Costco has a gold wrapped Irish grass fed Kerrygold brand that is awesome)
– 1 TBLS bullet proof brain octane per person (There are cheaper brand MCT oils but they are not all created equal. Bullet proof brand is the only one I trust at this point so read about it and if you can find a cheaper one that is created the same then by all means.)
*Note: I recommend starting out with 1/2 TBLS to start for a week or two as the MCT oil can cause some loose bowels or “Disaster Pants”. I never had any issues but it can for some especially if you use a cheaper/lower grade MCT.
-small chunk, roughly Tbls size, of bulletproof cacao butter (optional but I use every time.)
-1 to 2 scoops of bullet proof collagen protein (I do always)
-1 tsp of a clean cacao powder not cocoa powder (I do always)
– 1/2 tsp of vanilla
– Pinch of cinnamon
– Favorite Essential Oil (I only trust the doTERRA brand for internal use)
Blend with hot beverage in blender (not all blenders can handle hot liquid so check the manual) 60 seconds or more ( I like to use a slow speed so everything mixes but no foam on the top but some folks want the foam, if so blend on high). Pour immediately into drink containers.
*Note: NO SWEETENERS, I repeat NO SWEETENERS. 😉
The Ultimate Morning Caffeine Replacement // Healthy Fat Brain Brew